IPL Points Table 2017
Vivo IPL 10 Points Table 2017 – We all know that IPL is most watched cricket league not only in India but it is spread to all over the world. All the peoples from world are waiting to watch live steaming of all matches of IPL 10. Its schedule and fixtures are officially announced by cricket association.
Current IPL session 10 will be played from 5th April to 21st May 2017 and it match schedule is finalised and there will be changes made on that schedule. Users can check below table of IPL 10 Points table which will be updates daily after completion of each matches played in a day.
IPL Points Table 2017:
|2||Kolkata Knight Riders||13||8||5||16||0.729|
|3||Rising Pune Supergiant||13||8||5||16||-0.083|
|5||Kings XI Punjab||13||7||6||14||0.296|
|8||Royal Chalengers Bangalore||13||2||10||5||-1.454|
Highlights on IPL Points Table 2017:
(Comment Dated 13th May)
- After completion of 12th May, Pune lost their important match which is played between Delhi but they have one more chance to come in play-ff round. Today matches also decide that who 4 teams will be in play-off round so wait and watch.
(Comment Dated 10th May)
- Points Table remain unchanged after 3 days of matches till 10th May before tonight match
(Comment Dated 8th May)
- One more winning match from Mumbai and stay at top position while Kolkata comes to 2nd after winning match from RCB which is now out from knock-out round
- Gujarat also out but Punjab has few chance to come at play-ff round and currently stay at 5th position after Hyderabad
(Comment Dated 2nd May)
- Mumbai is in full form and constantly winning their matches in IPL 2017 and now Mumbai final for play off matches.
- As earlier said Mumbai stay at top and Kolkata also stay at 2nd position.
- Now Hyderabad comes to 3rd positions and work hard to enter in play off
- Pune at 4th position with 6 winning match and recently won the match which played with Lions.
- Punjab, Gujarat comes at 5th and 6th position.
- RCB already out from IPL Play ff which is very shocking for all
- Delhi has last chance to get ticket of play-off and need to win the match which played on 2nd May with Sunrisers Hyderabad.
(Comment Dated 23rd April)
- After completion of two matches on 22nd April, Points table are now changed to new positions and ranking
- Mumbai Indian is stay at top with 1st rank and and Kolkata and Hyderabad has also maintained its ranking on 2nd and 3rd respectively.
- Pune supergiants now jump to 4th position from bottom while Delhi comes to 5th from 4th position and Gujarat is still at bottom
(Comment dated 19th April)
- After completion of matches on 19th April 2017, the point table now updated with new ranking and positions.
- Kolkata is on 1st position and sunrisers Hyderabad now come to 2nd position after wining match between Gujarat lions.
- Mumbai Indian at 3rd place and may be change after its match played on 20th April.
- Delhi, Punjab and Bangalore placed on 4th,5th and 6th position respectively
- Other place, Pune and Gujarat stay at bottom
First we want to introduce all users about point system for IPL league. Every team will be get 2 points for each winning match and if match will be complete with draw then both teams will be got 1-1 point in their account. There is no negative point for lost but yes, it will be effect on net run rate which is playing vital and important role while two teams has same point and they are qualifying for play-off round.
So in IPL each match are packed with full entertainment and enjoyment so keep checking IPL Points Table to get current ranking and performance of all 8 Teams.