IPL Points Table 2018 – We all know that IPL is most watched cricket league not only in India but it is spread to all over the world. All the peoples from world are waiting to watch live steaming of all matches of IPL 11. Its schedule and fixtures are officially announced by cricket association.
Current IPL session 11 will be played from 7th April to 27th May 2018 and it match schedule is finalized and there will be changes made on that schedule. Users can check below table of IPL 11 Points table which will be updates daily after completion of each matches played in a day.
Vivo IPL Points Table 2018:
|2||Chennai Super Kings||14||9||5||0||18||0.253|
|3||Kolkata Knight Riders||14||8||6||0||16||-0.07|
|6||Royal Challengers Bangalore||14||6||8||0||12||0.129|
|7||Kings XI Punjab||14||6||8||0||12||-0.502|
Last Updated on 21st May 2018 at 2:26 PM IST
Updates on IPL Points Table 2018:
- The qualifying teams are SRH, CSK, KKR and RR. The first play-off match will play on 22nd May 2018.
- Is RCB has chance to get place in play-off round after its last winning match played with SRH?
- Play-off selection is becoming more interesting after last match. The match was played between Mumbai and Punjab in which Mumbai has won the match and this winning match may help to take place in play-off round.
- KKR has won its important match and its hope are now live to get qualify for play-off round.
- CSK also got ticket for the play-off round and becomes 2nd team after SRH. Now two more teams are yet to qualify for play-off round which will be decide soon.
- SRH has won its 9th match and becomes first team to qualify for IPL Play-off round. Four teams are now compete to take place in top 4 position.
- RCB has lost the chance and hope to comes in play-off round while SRH has won one more match and qualified for play-off round.
- KKR lost the match while MI has a still chance to comes in qualifying round. Rajasthan has lost its important match and stay at bottom of the points table while KXIP comes to 3rd position after one more winning match.
- SRH has won the match played with DD and comes to 1st position by total 7 winning matches till the date. DD’s hope for play-off is now over or it has to depend on other team to take place in play-off round.
- KKR is up by one rank and comes to 3rd position after winning matches played with CSK.
- DD won its 3rd match and comes to 6th position while RR failed to chase the run and stay at 7th position.
- RCB finally won its one more matches and got 2 points to comes at 5th position on the table with total 6 points while Mumbai was failed to chase and lost one more match.
- CSK again at top while DD has lost one more match and stay at bottom with 4 points.
- Hyderabad is now comes to top position at points table by winning last match which was played with Bangalore. RCB has lost one more match and stay at 2nd bottom team on the table with 4 points.
- Mumbai won its 2nd match in the IPL season 2018 in comes to 6th position from bottom. CSK stay at top position with 10 points.
- Delhi is now up by one position by winning last match with great lead of 55 runs while KKR faces one more lost.
- CSK is on top now with 5 winning matches.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad is now on up by one position to 3rd rank while KKR down by one position to 4th rank.
- Punjab has won the one of the excited match which was played with Delhi. Now Punjab is on the top of the points table while CSK and Kolkata is now 2nd and 3rd rank respectively.
- KKR is now at top position after winning match at Jaipur which was played with Rajasthan Royals.
- After completion of 13th Match, Hyderabad is now on the top position with 3 winning matches. Kolkata and Punjab is now on 2nd and 3rd position respectively. Last session winner team is now at the bottom of the table by lost of all three matches.
First we want to introduce all users about point system for IPL league. Every team will be get 2 points for each winning match and if match will be complete with draw then both teams will be got 1-1 point in their account. There is no negative point for lost but yes, it will be effect on net run rate which is playing vital and important role while two teams has same point and they are qualifying for play-off round.
So in IPL each match are packed with full entertainment and enjoyment so keep checking IPL Points Table to get current ranking and performance of all 8 Teams.