La Liga Table 2018 – Spanish La Liga Table and standings are now prepared for regular season 2018. The Popular Football League named Spanish La Liga started from 3rd week of August 2017 and will be finish on 20th May 2018. Meantime use can check updated and latest Points Table of La Liga which regularly updated after every match played. The league matches will played continuously for more than 276 days or 39 weeks.
There are total 20 teams are now playing in the regular season of La Liga league. Every teams want to play well to get top position on the table to get place and promotion in the next league.
Spanish La Liga Table 2017-2018:
Last Updated on 3rd May at 8:27 AM BST
Current Highlights on La Liga Table 2017-18:
- Total 35 matches of the each team is now on the way to complete and the table is now prepared according final results.
- Barcelona say at 1st after 25 winning matches and 8 tied. Atletico and Real Madrid is at 2nd and 3rd position respectively.
- After completion of 23 matches, Barcelona stay at top of the table while Real Madrid on the 4th position.
- After 13 matches of all clubs, Barcelona remain on top with 11 winning matches and 2 draw. Valencia and Real Madrid are at 2nd and 3rd position respectively. Atletico Madrid and Sevilla success to get 4th and 5th position. (Update on: 1st December 2017)
- As per current updates, Barcelona stay at top position with all winning matches. Valencia and Real Madrid are stay at 2nd and 3rd position respectively.
- Leganes and Valencia has now win their first match and comes to the 1st and 2nd position respectively.
- La Liga now started and two matches now played and finished.
There are total 20 clubs now played in La Liga Santander. Each won will be reward as 3 points in team’s account and if match draw then both will get 1-1 points in their Team account. It is one of the popular league in all over the world. Points table for La Liga will be update daily after official results from stadiums of Spanish La Liga.